Become an Exhibitor
The Pathway to Future Indonesia Dentistry Technology Exhibition & Conference
Meet close to 5,000 local attendees! From the previous 2 editions, IDEC has proven to be the “must-attend” regional event, serving as a central meeting point, gathering ideas, making new policies, and sharing information and knowledge on dentistry and oral health. The highly anticipated trade fair allows dentists and oral health practitioners in Indonesia to stay updated on the latest technology and practices.
– Materials, Furnishing and Equipment Dental Pratice
– Materials, Furnishing and Equpiment Dental Laboratory
– Infection Control and Maintenance
– Dental Instruments and Tools
– Other Accessories adn Auxilary Materials for Dental Practice Use
– Service, Information, Communication adn Organization
– Dental Aesthetic
(MIN. 9 SQM)
Rp. 5.950.000/SQM (EXCL VAT)
Personalize your exhibition space with your brand identity to stand out from the crowd. Exhibitors with experience participating in trade fairs and those who wish to customize the attendee experience at their booth are best served with this package.
Standard Shell Scheme
(MIN. BOOTH SIZE 9 SQM)
Rp. 6.250.000/SQM (EXCL VAT)
This package comes along with fully equipped construction.
Standard Shell Scheme
1 Table 2 Folding Chairs
Power Socket – 2Amp/1 phase
2 Flourescent Light
2 Lunch Boxes
Increase your Presence In the Indonesian Market
In 2014, more than 85% of dental equipment used in Indonesia was imported from international manufacturers. These developments coupled with expected 20% yearly growth of the overall healthcare market, makes the emerging Indonesian market a hotbed for business opportunities for the dental industry!
Meet Key Decision Makers
Indonesia Dental Exhibition & Conference expects top decision‐makers from the dental industry, government institutions, industry associations and other relevant organizations to attend the premier dental exhibition and scientific conference in Indonesia.
Interact and Synergize
Through its 2‐day scientific conference featuring localized educational content, the Indonesia Dental Exhibition & Conference is poised to drive new developments for the dental industry in Indonesia.
Organizers with the Expertise, Resources and Contacts
Koelnmesse organizes the world’s leading trade fairs for the dental sector. Together with PT Traya Eksibisi Internasional (Three Events) and the Indonesia Dental Association (PDGI)’s expertise, resources and contacts, this is an event you cannot afford to miss!
Indonesia Dental Exhibition and Conference (IDEC) is the leading professional event for the dentistry technology industry in Indonesia. IDEC is the must-attend conference for dentists seeking continued accredited education as well as potential buyers, traders, and distributors looking for high-quality and costs efficient products & equipment produced worldwide.
– Digital Dentistry
– Cosmetic Dentistry
– Dental Materials
– Dental Units
– Implant Dentistry
– Instruments, Headpieces and Tools for the Practice
– Practice Equipment
– Practice Furniture
– Specials Devices
– Prophylaxis/Dental and Oral Hygiene
– Work Aids and Auxiliary Materials for Dental Treatment
– Digital Dentistry
– Instruments, Headpieces and Tools for the Laboratory
– Laboratory Equipment and Systems
– Laboratory Furniture
– Materials for Denture, Models, Inlays, Crowns and Bridges
– Orthodontic (Re-) Construction Auxiliaries
– CAD/CAM blocks, Mouldings, Articial Teeth
– Work Aids and Materials for Dental Laboratory
Infection Control and Maintenance
– Disinfectants (Chemical)
– Professional and Protective Clothing
– Sterilization/Disinfectant Devices and Auxiliaries
Service, Information, Communication and Organization
– Associations/Training and Education
– Banks, Insurance
– Software & IT-Solutions
IDEC attracts over local 5,000 dentists, dental traders, importers and distributors to access the most exciting specialists and professionals dentistry in the region:
– Auxiliary / Staff
– Dean of Dental University
– Dental Academic Staff
– Dental Manufacturers
– Dental Publishers
– Dental Students
– Dental Technicians
– Directors / Investors
– Government/ Federal Ministry
– Head of Dental Association
– Pharma Companies and Pharmacists
– Research & Development Personel
– Supplier/ Dealer/ Retailer/ Wholesaler
ENHANCE YOUR MARKET OUTREACH
Meet close to 3,000 local attendees!
From the previous 2 editions, IDEC has proven to be the ‘must-attend’ regional event, serving as a central meeting point, gathering ideas, making new policies, and sharing information and knowledge on dentistry and oral health.
The highly anticipated trade fair allows dentists and oral health practitioners in Indonesia to stay updated on the latest technology and practices.